Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Installing speakers on Hyosung GT250R 2013 Model?

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by Parvez, May 19, 2014.

1. Yo!
    Does anyone know how to install speakers on a motorbike or a Hyosung GT250R in specific?
    I'm a total noob when it comes to modifications. Do I need an amplifier? The speakers are amplified so I'm not sure if this has anything to do with needing an amplifier or not but like I said I am a noob.
    The speakers say to connect red wire to 5A power source and the other one to ground chassis (once again no clue what these are)...

If anyone could link a tutorial or just any help, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Go and introduce yourself in the Welcome Lounge. You will get more responses if people think you are likely to stay and contribute.

• Like Like x 1
  3. May I ask why?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I was going to put a 12" sub in the boot of the across. Problem is i was told the suspension is too soft and would cause the front end to bounce while going through the twisties. So I decided on a 10"

• Like Like x 2
  5. Like newbieacross, I was warned against putting speakers on my old Hyosung 250 but I went ahead anyway. It didn't handle so good ...

hyosung speaker placement.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I keep thinking of the scene from Apocalypse Now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Handy for Mayday calls I guess.

8. Add one more thing to go wrong, good plan....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Speakers on a Hyosung.

You will halve the performance and double the re-sale value..

GO FOR IT!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2