Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Insane Spur Footage

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by rc36, Jul 7, 2005.

1. My son who lives in Melbourne sent me this link. A mate of his went for a ride with some friends on the Spur on the weekend (or recently, not too sure) and had a camera mounted on his bike.

Graeme loved the footage but suggested that it needed music so they put this together.

Aside from the obvious illegalities involved, it's a hoot.

PS: If you've seen this elsewhere, my apologies. It's new to me.

It is about 14mb
  2. nice link rc
  3. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Farkin insane alright!!!!

Damn, I wish I could ride like that!!!
  4. the music didn't help nor did speeding up the tape
  5. I don't think it was intended to be realistic, otherwise it wouldn't have been speeded up and that crazy music put to it. But it is funny, nonetheless.
  6. Hahaha,thats me and a few mates off the R1 forum!! :LOL: :LOL: You can see me at the very start,ill give you a hint,im on the K5 :p You dont see me for long cos im goooonnnneeee :LOL: :LOL: That was filmed 2 weeks ago RC :wink:

It was speeded up to help keep the file small... or something like that amyway.Funny to see the vid on another forum,woot,we're famous!! :LOL: :LOL:
  7. I couldn't help thinking that someone else would recognise it.

How does it feel to be famous??
  8. :LOL: :LOL: lol,its great mate,but does that mean my 5 minutes of fame is all over now? :? :( :LOL: :LOL:
  9. Yep, fraid so
    Though if it's true that we all get 15 minutes of fame that means you've still got 10 minutes left.
    Quick, do something important.
  10. :cry:

ooo,hang on,ive stil got 10 minutes left *runs outside and starts bike* :LOL: :LOL:
  11. just i case anyone in uniform is wondering, the film is sped up by 45 times, they went through the spur at 60kph. [-(
  12. lol,yep,thats right,honestly officer O:)
  13. why is the link not working? i wanted to see it too!
  14. farked :)
  15. Its been taken down cos one of the culprits in the vid is a big wuss when it comes to law enforcement matters :? :( Damn CBR riding sooks :LOL: :LOL:
  16. Do you have a copy of the video anywhere or anyone else for that matter??
  17. Dam!!...l wouldnt mind a look either :)
  18. I do have it on my pc but its too big to send via email. I'll see if i can host it somewhere :wink:
  19. kewl bananas
  20. Excess Traffic

My name is Grae, Phil.

Unfortunately the file had to be pulled due to the excess traffic it was generating at someone else's expense. I still have a copy of it locally, however due to its size it may be challenging to find someone generous/foolhardy enough to host it.

If you got it before it was yanked, consider yourself fortunate, I laughed so hard milk came out of my nose.

As the video demonstrated, the old axiom remains true, any video footage of people at double speed with Yakety Sax as the soundtrack is invariably amusing.