Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Insane guy does massive jumps

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by robbied, Jan 19, 2006.

1. There is a long (10 mins or more) uncut film I have seen of one guy moving over just one building. Amazing skills and incredible aerobic capacity.....
  2. It makes me wish I'd studied gymnastics, and that I was 10 years younger :oops:
  3. Reminds me of Jackie Chan movies.
  4. EVERYTHING I see makes me wish I was ten years younger.... :LOL:
  5. *commiserates with Hornet*
  6. Good grief he does bigger jumps than I do on my mountain bike.
    (slinks away to hide in a corner now)
  7. This vid? http://www.metacafe.com/watch/29618/run_escape_jump/

*edit* actually you said uncut, so this probably isn't it. (it's from a movie)
  8. Its like they couldn't afford a skateboard or BMX and thought they'd give it a go anyway, without one.
  9. i bet he would make a pretty handy theif .... imagine the police trying to chase that on foot
  10. He's got a future as a stuntman ... surprised Hollywood hasn't snapped him up yet!
  11. It was only a matter of time ... I was tempted to throttle you myself when you rammed my bike last night and disturbed my delicate suspension settings :p

12. lol you know you love it when i ram your arse...
  13. You've left me so many openings I don't know which one to take :wink:
  14. okies ill clarify?
    You know you love it when I ram you up the arse.

Mr."I dated a lesbian"
  15. This thread got dirty very quickly. ;)

Very cool moves. Even at a similar age I don't reckon I could ever train to do that stuff. :p
  16. Hey she was bi (albeit leaning towards the lesbian side) ... anyway I told you I was open minded hence the propensity for a bit of rear end action (of the female variety of course) in all its varying forms :cool:

As for my reply ... have another think about it! So many OPENINGS ... don't know which one to TAKE ... duh :roll: