Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by MisfitPL9, Mar 5, 2009.

1. An inflatable pupil goes to his inflatable school and is having a really bad day.

Bored in his history lesson, he gets up and walks out.

Walking down the corridor, he sees the inflatable headmaster walking towards him, pulls out a knife and stabs him.

As he runs outside, he thinks again "I hate school", pulls his knife out and stabs the inflatable school.

He runs off to his inflatable home.

Two hours later, his inflatable mum is at his inflatable bedroom door with the inflatable police.

Panicking, inflatable boy pulls out the knife and stabs himself.

Later that evening, he wakes up in an inflatable hospital and sees the inflatable headmaster in the bed next to him.

Shaking his inflatable head, more in sorrow than in anger, the inflatable headmaster tells him:

"You've let me down, you've let the school down, but worst of all, you've let yourself down."
  2. . . . g r o a n . . .

Who put you up to this? Was it Hornet?
  3. This should be moved to the wanted section, Wanted: one sense of humour! :grin:
  4. Brilliant
    I like that one
  5. It didn't come from me, but it sure took the wind out of my sails :rofl:...
  6. #6 mcbigg, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  7. #7 Ktulu, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  8. Awe-some :grin:
  9. I liked it, but I have an overblown respect for the dad-joke.
  10. It's so bad that I wish I had posted it! :grin:
  11. I have a few problems with this story.
    Wouldn’t it be safe to assume that the inflatable boy only had an inflatable knife in this inflatable world?
    If this was the case one would think it’s puncturing power would not be enough to penetrate?

The story is certainly not airtight, in fact the plot is riddled with holes. It really fell flat.
    Maybe it’s not too late to patch things up in inflatable world?
  12. Pfffffffffffffft
  13. Hmmmm, Tasmania eh? :roll:
    :grin: :grin:
  14. Yeah mate -where we have 2 heads so we can use one for us and one to think for the mainlanders! :p

15. Snork! Sniggle! :p

Almost better than the OP :LOL: