Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Indicators for 2005 vtr250

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by PilgriM, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyas,

Helping out a friend who had a small spill on her vtr250 a few months back, the rear left indicator was busted, does anyone have that one or even a rear pair of vtr250 indicators they could sell me??

Actually a full front & rear set would be ideal as I noticed the right front has been repaired (glued back together), so a complete set of them would get the bike back to looking spick & span.

Happy to pay freight costs if its interstate or on the other side of town (I am in the Eastern suburbs, Ringwood)..

2. tried ebay for aftermarket? probably work out cheaper than oem
  3. Yes I actually tried an ebay seller, it didn't end well, never received item & currently lodging a complaint to ebay..

I don't want tiny LED replacements, want to keep it stock looking..
  4. theres new aftermarket copies on ebay for $9.95 for two, ive never had a problem with chinese sellers, your package may take a month to arrive but it will arrive
  5. never had a drama with an ebay seller from china, you may have to wait as the postage is very slow but they get there
  6. Yeah still waiting, 3 1/2 months later...
  7. dont let it dissuade you, you will get your money back, buy again, its only $10 and postage, hope its not the same seller :)
  8. Not going down that path again, will probably end up in another 3 months back in the same position.

So if anyone can assist, that would be greatly appreciated.
  9. Heya, I have two spare Chinese copies from when ebay sent me 4 instead of 2 (only paid for 2). I'm happy to post to you for nothing, pm me with address if you're interested.

The quality of the indicators is poor but it might get you out of a bind. They are a pair, one left and one right.
  10. I also have a pair identical to the ones wokwon posted pictures of. You can have them for free - pick up from Brunswick or city. Only catch is, I'm in Perth for the next two weeks.
  11. PM sent wokwon..

Thanks also for the offer cameronp..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.