Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National Indianapolis Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by dgmeister, Aug 20, 2013.

1. what a round.

bad luck for jack miller in moto3 with a broken collarbone, other than that all the races were spectacular. Sissis finally got his best result this season. both young aussies led the race shortly at the start, keep it up guys!

Rabat showing some hardarsery in moto2, battling through the pack from a ways back to take a win.

and Marquez' performance was an absolute tour de force, the kid is unstoppable.

want to see what the fuss is about? check out some of the battle between redding and espargaro in moto2 to see what it is like to suffer from awesomeness

2. and here is a clip of the prodigal son, showcasing his dominance in a rookie season.
    how to take a corner on a motorbike:

3. Good clips, and Crutchlow and Baustista rubbibg elbows as well.

I notice the first clip has commentators in Spanish? Is there a way to watch the MotoGP broadcast here that is not the BBC version, because that old guy Nick Harris's voice, grates on me badly, as well as the fact he just has a few tired of phrases he repeats over and over.
    I prefer Greg Rust doing the voice over, he seems to know his stuff and has a good voice.
  4. I was watching this back last night. Made it through Moto3 and the awesomeness of Moto2.
    I started watching MotoGP but fell asleep 5 laps in.
    Got woken up to go to bed with 3 laps to go.
    What an awesome finish. So many places changing and up for grabs.
    Great viewing.
  5. those last 3 laps were awesome :)