Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Indian Lovers

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ironlady, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Hello newbie here looking for Vintage Indian fans here?

2. oooo the chiefs.... wish I owned one..oh well I might someday before I shut my eyes for good. :)
  3. [​IMG]

that vintage enough?
  4. Oh, so open to the last couple of posts <scrambles to find an image of an old vindaloo> :LOL:
  5. If you live in Melb, Drop into the Ferntree Gully Hotel between 4-00 PM and 6-30 PM on a Sunday arvo. A bloke that comes there has four of them and rides a yellow one there most Sundays, I think it is a 1932 model, Its also worth $42000
  6. ooh hello everyone glad your all here
    just looking at your pst about the other bikes you own shadowwarrior
    has your enfield been re badged?
  7. The 1975's 500 is still all stock and the original Royal Enfield Bullet (from the Chennai plant though)...with a single spring seat. I had to sell this one off to a friend though recently :(

Royal Enfield did change their engines with the Electra models. The engines were manufactured by AVL, Austria.

The 2006 Royal Enfield Thunderbird I own, is still from the RE's stable, but yeah, with the revamped engine from AVL.