Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Incorrigible Poster....wtf?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nodz, Mar 16, 2005.

1. What happend to post whore? How will I ever strive to be an incorrigible poster rather than a post whore? Oh the tragedy...the humanity... :cry:

2. i want to see 'clearly wastes company time and money' as a post level
  3. How about we change it to "Poster of Negotiable Affection"?
  4. How about lazy arse poster?, for those of us that have been around since 03 but have still yet to crack the 175 posts

:LOL: :p :LOL:
  5. but when you do post bob, it is so enlightening... :LOL:
  6. I think the reason is cos I became a post whore the other night....the next day I'm incorrigable (which suggests amateurism :shock: ) rather than a proffessional!

:D :D :D
  7. how about "overly opinionated"?
  8. Dont worry Lil, we still think of you are a bore.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. I can see the point in this...

In this day and age of Politcal correctness a person whom posts prolifically gets labled as a whore and this could be an insulting term for some. And in this society we pander to the person that is easily offended rather that the person that has a sense of humor or an idea of self worth.

And why do we do this..

Because they will have you in court trying to take all your hard earned money because its easy and they can, not I reckon because they are really offended but just cause it can be worth a buck.

But thats just my opinion.

But this is supposed to be a family forum and I can see that some would not want to have their children subjected to the word whore. And if thats the reason then okay I can at least respect that..
  10. I wanna know how to get a warning. That looks cool.
  11. 175? you're trying too hard.
  12. <Smacks forehead>...I get it...'post' is a verb! I always wondered why anyone would pay good money for a half an hour with a lump of red gum.

Lurk is right. There are a lot of sex workers who's be pretty annoyed to find themselves being compared to certain Netriders.
  13. bwahahahahaha