Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

inconsiderate drivers

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by hph, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Bloody green p plater in a skyline decided to brake and stop for a chat on the middle of the road with their mates in another car travelling in the opposite direction this morning. Other cars behind beeped and got a one finger salute from these boys instead.
    These happen a lot around Auburn way where they seem to have their own set of traffic rules :?

2. #2 quantocks, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  3. [​IMG]
    Attaches to your bike in under 5 minutes! :wink:
  4. [​IMG]
    Slips in your jacket pocket in seconds (and just happened to slip out of my pocket when I swerved to avoid the stationary vehicle officer ;)).
  5. Why get off the bike?
  6. Here's another option:

7. One word: RPG7
  8. El Damo, that's the best use of a RAM mount I've seen yet.

To the OP; you could alway have split up between them, asked them politely to move. Or split up between them and sat with the clutch in at 10grand, thus disabling their conversational abilities. Posting the event up on NR will help nobody.
  9. Alternatively, find the P-plater's parents and give them a clip around the ear: clearly they haven't brung him up right.

10. Bloody hell! Who thinks of these things!

To the OP, you should of just ridden between the to of them and slapped them both as you went past. Either that or just sit in the middle of them :p
  11. Umerikans
  12. And the fact that these car drivers were inconsiderate to other road users surprises you, why?