Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Inbetween M and L gloves. Which one?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by chokpa, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Hi, want to buy some Cortech Injectors off the net for $40. Problem is that i'm smack bang in between M and L sizing according to their size chart.

For other gloves I find that i'm in the L range but they measure around the palm, whereas Cortech sizes only measure across the palm. Thus, not accounting for palm thickness.

Should I get the Ms and hope they stretch out, or the Ls and try to use some product to shrink it?

2. If you go for the M's you can get shoe stretch (if they are leather) and use that to stretch them a little - you soak them and then put them on and wear them around.

Generally the slightly larger is better though (if it's cold you can wear liners) because you won't cut your circulation off.
  3. yep first pair i brought were slightly over sized and stretched a little more, brought another pair bit tighter wore them a handful of times and hate them (tired the water trick, didn't get enough stretch out of them), go slightly large imo
  4. Don't use water - go to your local shoe repairer and buy Waproo Shoe stretch if you need to stretch leather.

My wife has a high instep and can never get shoes that quite fit so she uses it all the time - it works well.
  5. actually the liner point is a good one.

ill see if the cortech injectors are winter or summer glove and rethink.

6. cheers tony will give that a go (y)
  7. Larger. I'm still trying to stretch my new SP-1's and it's starting to not look as good as I hoped :(