Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Inazuma 250 - gw250

1.  Top
  2. Unfortunately I can't see anything in this showcase post :-(

3. Heya!
    I was looking into getting a Suzuki Inazuma.

What are the pros and cons from your experience?

Cheers,
    Paul :)

4. Hi Paul...I am very happy with my Inazuma. First of all its a great price...under $5k on the road with a 2 year warranty. The bike feels bullet proof and feels very solid, a very forgiving clutch and gearbox (I haven't managed to stall it once!) and good brakes. Handling is very good as is fuel economy. The Inazuma is very well made and finished and from certain angles looks fantastic (y)
    And once it has been run in, if you wind it up a bit you can get a fair bit of speed out of it...it doesn't feel exactly like a rocket (and it certainly isn't!) but cruising at 100-105kph is not a problem.
    The only con for me is that at the end of the day it is 250cc....and I know that its only a matter of time before I want something bigger.
    For me the Inazuma was chosen to get me back into the wonderful world of life on 2 wheels, and it has done a fabulous job! :happy: