Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

In trouble for thoughtful gift...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Mr Messy, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Bought Mrs Messy a thoughtful gift. Wanted to help make her life easier for when she comes up here to QLD to join me in october.
    Took a photo and put it on facebook and tagged us both in it.

Now for some reason im being ignored and i just dont quite understand why... :(.

Attached Files:

2. ah, such a thoughful person you are

and don't tell me, you've promised her a new iron to go with it if she's good

you, sir, will go far

{and probably soon :LOL:}
  3. Might have mentioned a nice new dyson vacuum cleaner too. :angel:
    I dont get it? Trying to help her with what i perceive as her chores while im working 21 days/nights straight for 14.5 hour shifts to bring in the money to make her chores easier?

Pfft. Women. No gratitude.
  4. better to buy them power tools. avoids the sexism reaction. she actually will like the gift.
    for some reason power tools, chicks just like them.
    novelty wears of soon enough and you have'nt wasted your money. just borrow it whenever you need it. just have to remember to say "can i borrow YOUR
    makes them feel usefull, even though they're really only good for one thing.
  5. Bwahahahah.

You are SO gone!
  6. I can't remember what it was I was watching but there was a piece of advice that went along the lines of;
    I do like your style and 100 out of ten for bravery lol
  7. Well she had been whining about the state of the existing ironing board cover...
    I also got her a nice new dyson vacuum cleaner, glad i didnt show her that :p.

edit: oh and she is talking to me again :p was just making me suffer for teasing her :p.
  8. You poor bugger! Better luck next time :LOL:
  9. Better clean out the dog house... :)
  10. Hahaha... well on my first day off after this swing i also get a new washing machine... she really will be impressed!
  11. #11 minglis, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    You have a chain long enough to reach from QLD to Newcastle?
  12. ironing? board? cover? what's one of those then?
  13. #13 Mr Messy, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Its one of those electronic collars that will zap her if she walks out of the appropriate areas of the house - kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, laundry.
  14. i guess nows the time to post

how many men dopes it take to open a beer
    answer: none it should be open when she brings it to you