Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

In Sydney - with bike - last week August

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Hey all.

I will be in Sydney for the last week of the month. Leaving Melb, 6:00am, saturday 26th of August. So, would be interested in a ride on Saturday evening and then an all day ride on Sunday.

Let me know who is available and if any rides are planned.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Mitch Id love to meet up, but I have a commitment in Goulburn at 10:00 am on Sunday morning....

You're welcome to stay at my place Saturday night, however.

{Thinks, "I'll have to clean up my office/spare bedroom" :LOL:}
  3. What part of Sydney will you be staying in?

I'm near Parramatta and can organise some mates for a ride if you want. We know a nice pub at Wiseman's Ferry with some twisty roads between here and there...
  4. I'll alert the populance of your imminent arrival Skuff.

Nothing listed for last of August yet mate.

I'm working meself, but keep checking the NSW ride forum.

Cheers: Jaq.
  5. Evening ride? Big question mark. We haven't had an evening ride here at least among the Sydney Netriders. For day ride on the Sunday, just keep watch on the event calendar. I am pretty sure there will be one.
  6. Well we did have an evening ride earlier in the year from Cronulla to Port Botany to Bondi Beach to the CBD actually. :cool:
  7. Hey all,

I will most likely be staying in down town Sydney - near Darling harbour due to the trade shows during the week.

So, I am up for anywhere, anytime.... :grin:
  8. Count me in Mitch. It'll be good to see you again after our last aborted effort.

Promise no more Home and Away visits...

Bringing Roarin' with you again??
  9. Evening rides with Skuffy are FUN, aren't they Mitch?

Love to hook up with you for an hour or two on Saturday night, mate.

(And why don't you return your voice-mails, I thought you were in the communications business?? :p)
  10. No Paul, evening rides with Skuff are SCARY. :shock: But yeah they're fun.

So where do we go Saturday night??

I was going to suggest maybe north-west for the Sunday ride. Maybe Scheyville Rd up to Berowra Waters for luchables or something. Or maybe up inot the mountains?? Bells Line anyone??
  11. Hey Pete the Freak. - Yeah, night rides are a blast. Should be alot of fun. Lets pick a fun place to hang out where we can keep an eye on the bikes and look cool sitting around them.... :LOL: :LOL:

Hornet - Definately, need you to join us. 100% necessary.