Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

In need: Summer Riding Gloves

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Kyle, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I'm in the market for some summer riding gloves. There is so many different gloves on the market and I have no idea what to choose. I would like gloves with all the appropriate protections as safety is a priority (of course). I'm not sure whether to go for glauntlet style or not as they all seem to be quiet bulky and I would like something with a little bit of feel. Any suggestions, experiences or info on gloves would be helpful.

2. Motolegion will have some decent ones available soon.

I would suggest full gauntlet if you only have one set of gloves as they offer the most protection.
  3. +1 on gauntlet.

spidi race vent are easilly the best i've seen so far.
    feel? = would'nt know you were wearing gloves, they're amazing.
    protection is very good too, for a light summer glove anyway.
    i'll probably buy a pair when i can find them selling for an honest price.
    tried them on at a local shop but unfortunately the price they were asking was just astronomical... i'm more than happy to shop local and pay more, but holy shit, not THAT much more.
  4. Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated :) Anyone else?
  5. I actually have a set of collins leathers waterproof winter gloves which are a full glauntlet style glove. While they are waterproof they offer little protection against the coldest winter morning. They do however seem to be a quality make and after abit of a wearing in period they're gradually getting more "feel" to them.
  6. This is what I have - they are awesome. I picked them up from Yam city $100 off rrp.