Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

in need of a gpx250 workshop manual

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Servicing' started by 87crisis, Jul 12, 2011.

1. be it pdf form or a trustworthy website to score it from...i've trolled countless forums and ebay ect...

for the most part i've come across what seem to be supplementary manuals...(broken links regardless)
    i'd really prefer a base workshop manual as i'm still a n00b and want to really take the hands-on approach with managing my bike so if it stuffs up...i'll know it's my fault =D

any help would be obscenely appreciated guys

(if there is anyone that can email me one - christ9t9@hotmail.co.uk)

she's a 98 model for the record but from what i've seen one manual seems to cover countless year models
  2. http://www.4shared.com/document/2ZH2EcfG/GPX250_-_Service_Manual.html

pdf of manual...after countless ****about sites and ones asking for money...pfft...********...it's the internet, i wont pay for something someone - somewhere has left for me to download for free...

ya only have to wait for 60 seconds for the download section to open up after you click on download now...which you can either download normally or via torrent client.

enjoy guys.