Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

In less than 72 hours, I'll be on my way......

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by doonx, Feb 2, 2007.

1. to Tokyo !

3 nights Tokyo
    Overnight train to Sapporo
    1 night in Sapporo (Ice Festival)
    12 nights Niseko skiing the 3+ metres of Powder Snow !!!

Very excited. Picked up the new skis last Saturday, packed the hardware last night, leave the clothes n crap till Sunday.

Here's some pics of a mate who was there last week : Clicky !!!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

2. You luggy luggy luggy luggy luggy luggy bahstad.
    Jealous,naaaaah,NOT F N MUCH.
    Carve some for me Doonks.Whats the snow doing?
  3. as at today it's a touch over 315cms ;)
  4. Oh gee,you poor man,how ever will you cope,just a lazy 315 huh,so youre taking the rockhoppers then I pressume,to dodge the boulders on whats just below our record base and from the forum,their saying its an average season for them.Mmmmm :-k me thinks I need to talk to Carri about my early birthday present :grin:
  5. yeah mate - my 2004 Rossi B2's are now just about my rock hoppers, and they're in excellent condition ! But that's only cause i have just picked up a new pair of Fischer AMC 76's. Similar in the waist to the B2's but a much wider tip. They've also got a hollow core and constructed with Titanium.

I'm pretty amped right now !!!
  6. Lucky bastard!!

get ready to hear lots of "Bing Bong!" gotta love automatic lift gates - unless you intend to do lots of hiking.
  7. Lucky bastard, i have just packed the drugs in your ski's, see ya in 20 years Doonks Corby...where can I pick up the bike :p :LOL:
  8. Yes you got that "big dump feel" :busting: that all us powder junkies get when we see the weather report and its Friday arvo and its just been dumping last 24 hours and the cars packed and your about to piss off to Hotham. :grin:
    except you got the just to about to go O.S. buzz as well,on top of the Friday arvo of to Hotham buzz.
    Basically your body is about to explode from excitement and all your little molecules are vibrating at a rate that their about to spontaneous combust from excitement. Kinda like you have just wacked a few grams of speed. I reiterate. You luggy luggy luggy luggy luggy luggy bahstad.
  9. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  10. How are you going to ride in all that snow??
  11. I'm gonna Freeride mate, fast, very very fast. Pilot Powers or BT014's have nothing on my edges !
  12. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Have a (snow)ball mate!!
  13. OK folks - I'm off !!

14. Well there ya go... My boss is leaving tomorrow for the same place... I'm not even gonna bother to see if you two are gonna be near each other... :p
  15. Lucky you... have fun, as im sure you will!

I will experience real powder one day =P~