Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

In it for the kids

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Kashus, Aug 22, 2015.

1. So my young ones found a new interest once we settled here in melbourne from the move over from nz....... The Internet hahaha.......
    Took it in my own hands and and purchased a standard mini bike only 43cc just to see how they would react. Well the both have enjoyed ever since......
    Unfortunately now for me "pocket eaters lol" i bought my kids 2 fs509 cats eye pocketbikes now they are mini mechanics lol. 2 engines spare. Wheels shocks exhausts etc.. all over the joint.
    What can i say... amen to the engine gods hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good stuff. I'm starting to get my kids into it too.
  3. Gets the kids outta their phones or tabs lol
    Patience and guidance is all needed
  4. Some sort of mind trick to use on the Mrs would be handy too.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Welcome Kashus. Great to here that your introducing the kids to motorcycling. Dad built my first bike for me and it started from there; a couple of bought bikes to ride around the farm, then an XR75 for moto-x, sidewinder junior speedway etc.
    This is something that they will have for the rest of their lives, and it starts from here.
  6. Yeah i can see that my bro haha
    Full racing already on a friends private driveway lol tinkering with them after school haha Internet cut in half goal accomplished
    I work on cars after hrs so its boys time till 7ish in the garage