Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

In Brisbane

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Hey all, I am in Brisbane.... Anyone interested in a few beers either tonight or tomorrow night????

2. Sure,

Where abouts you staying?

I'm inner west north side so the RE or Regatta works for me.
  3. I am stayoing at the Ibis near the river, part of the Mecure

So, where is the RE?????
  4. The Royal Exchange near corner of High Street and Coronation Drv in Toowong
  5. OK, cool, by the way, what is your name???

Also, what is the best way of getting there and how long will it take???

OH, one more thing, what time :D
  6. 1) Simon

2) Catch Citycat (Pussy what swims) to Regatta from North Quay or train to Toowong (Ipswich line) from Roma Street. They'll both take about 20min once aboard though the boat will be more expensive

3) How about 7ish tonight?
  7. Are the pools tables still there outside . Was always interesting playing on them in the rain.
  8. I have a car... And 7pm sound pretty good.... So, what about da women.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. So, whoever is going to be there, I will be there at 7:00pm.....

Hell, how do I know everyone???

OK, I am 6'2" tall, average build, short hair, funky side burns... Weather blue jeans, demon jacket and smoking.... :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Got a small butt.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. ....and I'm the Queen :p :shock: :LOL:

:D :D :D
  11. But I am that tall, even laying down... :D :D :D
  12. What, no one wants to play with me tonight.... Bummer man.....
  13. Sorry dude, busy tonight... how long you up for? -J.
  14. Hey, how often do you get to play with the Skuff Meister..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Flying home tomorrow night... :( :(
  15. I AM BORED!!!!!!

I am staying at the iBis - 32372333 - Room 828

Leave a message for Mitar if you wanna do something
  16. There's a movie night at the globe in the valley (old valley twin cinemas on brunswick st) - don't know what's on but it's licensed, and apparently amusing. we'll be there after about 9pm. You don't know "we" as such, and I am the only netrider component of "we", but there are *very few* things on in this godforsaken town on a tuesday night. Drop by if you are bored later. I'm pm you my number. Cheers -J.
  17. hi Sir Skuffy.. but i got a new job, so i've just been incredibly busy :)
    if you get bored tomorrow drive to moss st in slacks creek and come into yamaha and say hi :)
  18. If nothing turns up u could maybe postulate on who has been giving you all those bad karmas :D :D :D :D :D :D :evil: :evil: :evil: