Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Impromptu ride to Warburton Hwy, Woori Yallock Sun Oct 7

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by jypt, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Any one interested in joining me for a ride up to Warburton Hwy, have a coffe and snack and then back to Rowville or if you want you can split and continue on your own merry way.

Leaving Rowville Mobile servo at 9:30am Sun morning Oct 7th, I intend to be back in Rowville at lunchish.

Route will be via Wellington Rd, Boundry Rd, Upperbeaconsfield area up thru Lauching Place/Gembrook rd. Have a break and coffe at Worri Yallock bakery or even head off into Warburton and then come back thru Worri Yallock rd and Emerald.

If your keen then get on your bike and meet me at the start point.

NOTE: Confident riders as the ride takes in some difficult rds.

2. Was that you that joined us at the mobil servo? I can't remember ya name but it was great having you with us!

Pm me your number if you like and I'l inform you when we head out!

Cheers Franky :cool:

3. sure was Franky :grin:

Thanks heaps for letting me tag along it was great riding with you guys, lots of fun. Hope you had a good day at the spur. Spoke to Chef after and he said that Mr Plod didnt give a show out of Healesville and he was just doing his bit in making sure every body was ok and ready before they headed off into the spur, not. :LOL:

Cheers Joe :)