Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Impromptu Black Spur Run Wed Oct 10

Discussion in 'VIC' started by motormouse, Oct 9, 2007.

1. There are a few Melbourne riders taking some Canberrians to loose their black spur virginity. Unless it's raining we'll be at the Bakery before the Black Spur at 11.30 for a coffee before we chuff off. The bakery is the one with the vast amounts of parking

2. tess, it super clean was up there cutting a few laps last night.....there is a oil on road sign up there but i couldn't see any oil last night......and the only moment i had last night was a compression lock :oops: didn't like being kicked back from 4 to 2 at a speed it should of been in 2 for anyway :LOL: apart from that the lower half is in near perfect nic, the top half has some slight gravel on a couple of turns and a few branches on the road but way off line, so should cause to many issues.

Have fun cheers stewy
  3. Sweet.. I will be up at the spur today anyway. Will call into the bakery and say hello..
  4. Meet Southeast

I'm heading to this, I'll be at Mobil Servo around 10:15-25am corner of Wellington and Stud Rd anyone interested in heading in with me to Healesville. Weather looks good here.