Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm the King. I'm the King...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Kurtis_Strange, Jan 11, 2006.

1. ...and you're all peasants :butt:

hey just kidding guys! :grin: but while I have your attention, I've changed my name....'duncank' just doesn't do it for me, its a business email I use and not what I go by.

Name's Kurt, but you can call me Kurtis, or 'King'.....or 'KingKurtis'....*reaches for flame suit* :LOL:

2. Question is, who was 'duncank'? :LOL:
  3. dunno, but he's posted 400 times more than you, whoever you are :p
  4. How did you change your name? Seems to me you cannot change your username?
  5. :shock: ...... :? :grin:
  6. I for one refuse to accept this name change kurt….i mean duncank.

Geez I dunno, new bike, new name, anyone would think your trying to forget the past mate? Your not in witness relocation are you?
  7. well at 34 SOME people might call it a mid-life crisis...:LOL:...nah I'm all set here ;)

Reason for the name change is when I first got here the name was the fastest and most convenient way of asking a question on this forum....didn't expect to want to hang around but like alot of people have found this place very welcoming and a great source of info.

btw Jono, I'm seriously looking at Hyosung would you believe :shock:
  8. How did you manage to change your user name? I thought it was fixed once chosen?
  9. Yes, well I paid someone alot of money....and, well there we have it ;)

*edit* oh yes...and I'm the King :p
  10. I believe you have to talk very sweetly to one of the mods. But I've never changed my name so don't quote me on that :)
  11. He is the king, he can do anything he friggin likes :LOL:

12. and why would you? such a sweet name it is :)
  13. xxsteve was once something-else-steve, so it's not without precedent
  14. I want to change my name to Hornet600.5

15. All bribe money is payable to me and i'll consider any reasonable offer
  16. yes regardless of my 'King Status' I am now shopping for a moped after paying Vic off...:p
  17. .05 would keep you under the limit :LOL:
  18. That's so lame I just might change it to Hornet60cc :p
  19. yeah do it! :LOL:

that could be the new threat from the mods...."behave or we'll knock some power off ya bike name" :twisted: