Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm suffering with PMS

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Valkrider, Nov 24, 2015.

1. #1 Valkrider, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    After a lousy summer here in the UK, I've had to put my Valk away for the winter. I'm already suffering from PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome)

I had to shelve my plans to go to Austria because our house move went ahead, it was supposed to happen in September but we eventually moved into our new home in October.
    Then the panic set in, I had to build a workshop to keep my bike in as it was being kept in a mates garage. I managed to get the workshop built and secure and the Valkyrie was brought home.
    The day after, they put salt and grit down on the roads and we had some snow.

Enjoy your summer, while I suffer. Keep posting good stuff, it'll help keep me sane over the next 4 months.

Damn and blast, I can't edit the title, it should be PMS. I got confused, it's my wife that has the other and I'm getting it in the ear for reading through Netriders, nag, nag, nag, nag ,nag , nag.
    Can anyone lend me the money to buy a ticket to Aus, please, pretty please, preferably a single, one way.:sneaky:
    • Funny Funny x 4
  2. I wondered what had happened to you, I hadn't seen a post for a while. We are running a ride on the Great Ocean Road on Sunday. If you hop a plane now you could be here in time. ;)
  3. Can't help with the ticket but I can fix the title :)
  4. It's been a hectic last few months, had to get our old house ready to leave and once we got in our new one, the hard work started.
    I've laid down a driveway for about 5 cars, built a small workshop, bought a new(to me) car, cut hedges and cleared the garden in just 5 weeks, at the same time working from 2-10pm.

Yesterday I started on the inside.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Why Thank You young Sir.(y)
  6. Bugger, and we're just coming into summer - so many roads, so much sunshine :D:D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Track bike. Spain. Fixed ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. And not enough time!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Just steal lots of stuff. That's how my rellies got sent out here from the UK.in the 1800's......... (And you silly Poms thought you were punishing us - HaHa . SUCKERS)
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Should we start complaining about the heat yet ?
    • Funny Funny x 2