Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm sorry, but this is absolute perfection

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by doonx, Sep 7, 2007.

1. actually, I'm not sorry at all

Melissa Theuriau

2. well that's it, I'm now completely protein deficient. And, we're out of tissues................
  3. HIT IT!!!!!!!

4. fluid balancing again were we? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Seen her posted here before but she's always welcome back.

That last one in the purple top it looks like she's, erm, pleasuring herself under the newsdesk. Which is of course totally hot.
  6. Fark me. :bannanabutt:
  7. So the three pics per thread doesn't apply to mods :roll:

Been tried before but even the extra post didn't work for us Sydneyites :shock:

Shame we've had mods delete extra pics from ride reports - now where's that topic about the mod nazis :p

Apart from that, she's hot and thanks for posting :cool:
  8. :WStupid:

yeah, what he said! :evil: [​IMG]

oh, and:

she's HAWT, though!

i'd definitely watch chnl7 if she was on it.
  9. Don't let Loz see this thread, pleeeeze :LOL:
  10. I knew I should'nt have looked at this post.
    After the photos and some of you guys talking about protein exhaustion I now have to stand up infront of a year nine girls class and talk about wood.
    Thank god for dust coats.
    DAMM YOU doonx!
  12. #14 Loz, Sep 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    If six pictures didn't do the trick for any of you (always does for me) then brace the ol' trouser tent for SIX MINUTES OF VIDEO, with this magnificent specimen speaking in the world's hottest french accent:

I'm a long time fan, and those who seek will be rewarded with photos of her denuded boobies on a topless french beach. But whatever you do, remember:

13. #15 nous, Sep 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Understandable Toecutter, it's frustrating when things aren't carried through consistently. The feedback is appreciated, so PM a mod is something's not quite right.

I had to endure/enjoy endless streams of videos such as j1G-3laJJP0[/media]]this one earlier this year when he discovered her.

Ask him about the head-tingles he gets when he hears french women speaking. Go on.
  14. "Tish, you spoke French. It drives me wild when you speak French" :rofl:.
  15. Any man who complained about there being more than 3 pics per post can hand in their testicles at the door.
  16. Has Mum turned the filter on again? Otherwise you can get millions of pics to empty your tissue box :p
  17. hey Toecutter, what you fail to realise is that I am subject to EXACTLY the same Moderation rules as everyone else. If I post something outside the T&C's it will (and has) be (en) dealt with accordingly. there most certainly is not 1 rule for Mods and other rules for others.

I understand that the rule is 3 pics per post. That's what I did
  18. Yes please I'll have one of those. French and intelligent OMG.

My wife wouldn't like it but she doesn't like anything I like :p