Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm so excited

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by fuggit, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Just thought i'd chuck in a quick post Cause i'm so excited i have ordered my new yami r6 today and it will be here in 1 weeks time and i can't stop jumping around the place yee ha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. Congrats and well done. Good luck with the new ride

Cheers 8)
  3. Yep, hope all goes well for you.
  4. So come on, tell us the rest, what colour is it.. I pulled up at the lights next a black R6, and damn if they don't look mighty fine.

for a yamaha ... that is.. :LOL:
  5. Brand new???
    Details, please, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon....
  6. nice choice! congrats!

so you gonna put a can on it? what else you gonna do to it?
  7. well people's it's brand new and it's red and i've got one week of agony too go :D
    oh the pain
  8. oh yeh forgot one thing
    YAMI'S RULE :p 8)
  9. Nice!! Congrats.. hope the week goes quick for ya!! :D :D
  10. Lean it WAAAAYYYYY over, but keep it upright!! Congrats, pics when you can please!
  11. hornet600 Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:24 pm Post subject:

Lean it WAAAAYYYYY over, but keep it upright!! Congrats, pics when you can please!

pics hmm maybe someone here can help me out and say they have a digital camera then that would force me to go on a long enjoyable ride yeh i like that idea :D
    hmm gotta learn to do this quotin thing right :-k
  12. Yep well thats WHAT you think NOW. Wiat untill you REALLY ride (test rides don't count) the heap of SHIT :p :p :p

Cheers 8)
  13. hmm i guess i shall reply with blow it out your arse oh guro of the bikes bwaaahahahahahaa
  14. good on ya mate. hope all goes well and you dont have to many sleepless nights.
  15. Well I'm jealous, I'm sick of my 250 already, not to mention the cramps...

Pictures ASAP :)