Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm new too!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by amelia_eve, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Hi I'm amelia and i work with Danielle and she made me go to PS one lunch time at work and now i am in love witht he ccbr125 (see my post in gernal discussion) anyway i thought i would be nice to say hello here, so hello :shock: :LOL: :grin:

2. Welcome to Netrider :) There's no backing away slowly now.... ;)
  3. Welcome Amelia!

You are in the lucky position to join NR pre-loaded. That is, you all ready know some of us!

Have fun on the beast!

4. welcome. danielle hasnt convinced you to get a balius has she? it loves the revs apparently...

the cbr125 is nice choice of bike, unless you are tall and lanky. then you end up looking like a comedy monkey at the circus, a bit like i do both on my vtr250, and just in general.
  5. haha, beast

ahh you have been reading my MSN name rob... i put that up there i think cos i was told bikes loved to be revved out (after i spent my 1st week not exceeding 6000RPM.. balius goes up to 20,000) anyyyyyway... everytime i use dodgy msn from work, eg imhaha or communicationtube , it reverts back to that name! blahhhhhhh and i think it gives me a really enthusiastic smiley face as my user icon too? not sure , i dont have me on my mSN list :p
  6. Welcome Amelia!!!
  7. not too sure danielle... hope it does tho, everyone loves an overenthusiastic smiley. except for the balius horsey. its too busy with the revs :p
  8. welcome to NR, steal danielle' bailus, you will enjoy it more haha
  9. As you can see, Amelia, welcome to Nutrider :LOL:.
  10. Hey Amelia and welcome!

You work with me too... hehe (Jordan)

Drop by my desk one lunchtime and you can have a sit on my SRX250, it's about your size.

So when have you got the Ls course booked? :grin:
  11. Welcome amelia

well done danielle!
  12. mmmmmmmmmm Danielle ;)
  13. Hello everyone,

Thanks for the greetings!

Jordan, had a sit on your bike today. I tried out Danielle's and it fits perfectly, I'll take it!

Cheers :)

14. Welcome to NR amelia :p