Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm New Here

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Guest, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Hi all,

I'm a learner from Melbourne, and found this great forum quite a while ago, I have been enjoying reading a number of posts here.

I ride a 2000 yellow VTR250, which is my second bike after I crashed my first (GPX250) on New Years Day, this year. I came out of it with just a bruised ass....

The VTR is so much a better bike, better handling and nice power delivery.

I commute to work up Stephensons Rd. every weekday and ride on weekends when I can, go to all the famous spots in Melbourne: Black Spur, Reefton Spur, Kinglake, Albert Park, Boulavard Drv., Mt. Dandenong. and I love to go on rides with my mates, which have GPX250's, R1's and ZX-7R's.

I'm glad to have found this place, it seems very pleasent. I have just been on my first netrider ride, it was a very good experience, also a good way of meeting other people that enjoy what I have started to enjoy as well.
  2. Welcome to this very interesting sight. :? I am sure in your time you will be able to learn all sorts of wonderful things :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Welcome mate, happy riding ;) . Nice meeting you on the ride.
  4. Welcome, and a good choice of bike!
  5. hi bud
  6. Hi MellowYellow , welcome .
  7. Hi MellowYellow welcome aboard :D

8. Hi there mate and welcome.

:D :D

PS. Yellow just rocks!!