Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm new here, please be nice :-)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Sockie, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Hi All,

I'm Sockie (Pat is my real name but my mates call me "Sockie")

I have been riding since 2005 (on the road) and have just bought my 4th bike of my life after being without for the last 4 years :-(

My daily ride is a Suzuki VL250 Intruder.

I live in Brisbane and work on the Bayside as a mechanic for a motor dealership.

I take a great interest in legal issues like what is legal and what is not and sharing that information with those who need it. Of course my information will apply to QLD only but I'm happy to help where I can.

For anyone needing information of modification of motor vehicles with more than 2 wheels I can help as well!

Feel free to give me a yell or pm me if you need legal info *(I cannot provide legal advice in regards to infringements etc but can provide details of legal vs not legal and the location of references)

Pat

2. Welcome from another noob (from Melbourne).

3. Welcome.

You'll find a whole section devoted to legal questions and issues. Enjoy your stay.

4. Welcome to NR!

5. Welcome to NR, look forward to seeing you around.

6. welcome aboard :]

7. Welcome to NR...

8. Sweet!!!! I should be able to contribute to that!!!