Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Im new and came her for a spanking XoXo

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by thrasher, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Hey all, thought i'd jazz up my boring intro post with a decent topic. :p

I'm new to riding bikes on the road, have had my uncles old KX125 trail bike for a while and often take that to the track and up at King Lakes.

Got my motorbike L's earlier this year, just started looking for a bike now, also gonna book my p's in the next week or so.

From the western suburbs, 21, male, single :cool: and horny... :LOL: haha just playing... no but really if your interested hit me up lol

I also play in a band, we play death metal, so fairly sure the majority of you will all hate it, but feck it!

SO HI, once i get my bike i'll be looking forward to coming to some meets. I've been reading up all the noob tips and other info that seems to be great knowledge. Definately gonna give me that extra step up and things to think about when i start riding.

2. The door to the bondage room is that way ----->
  3. I'm right behind you honey :twisted:
  4. Welcome to NR!

5. Let me get my cat o' nine tails.

No, really, I do have one. :p
  6. Ok now im scared.
  7. Too late, b*tch, you're mine now! :LOL: :LOL:

Welcome to NR, mate. :grin:
  8. Death Metal, A westy, up for a bit of hanky panky with cookee, rides a motorbike, hmmm you will fit right in :LOL: :LOL:
  9. I'm straight now dude, so you would'nt be interested in the hitting up I
    can offer [​IMG]

LOL.. Ya not too far off the mark there bud [​IMG]

Thats the way! Good luck eh!

Good intro thread mate. Ya never know.. you may find the next girl or
    boy you can give a thrashing too here! [​IMG]

Its happened before. :LOL:
  10. I only know one other bloke from Tarneit, and he's a complete wanker. Watch out for him, rides a yellow Firestorm. ;)
  11. :rofl:

12. Meh, I reckon I'm more incomplete than complete.

You sure you aren't referring to the other guy in Tarneit, Port80???
  13. Well you will break bits by high siding...
    that'll leave bits missing in my experience :wink:
  14. I'm going to go back and do that road again and this time succeed in making that corner :)
  15. Welcome Thrasher (yet another Melbourian to the mix :LOL: ) theres a few people who don't mind a thrashing on this site :LOL:

16. & I have a horse whip ............ your wish, our command :p
  17. I know a good place for $100 bucks they will do what you want?thrashings included but if your hard up for cash ride through Punhbowl after midnight a couple of times!!!! :blackeye: