Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm more Hornee now :P

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by GoTeam, Dec 14, 2006.

1. I just got a pair from Sumoto. They willingly gave the best price out of the three places I asked - no haggling required. At $210 (rrp at all places is $240), that was the best quoted price anyone in Melbourne gave me. That was my only purchase there as well. Ask for Con (he's got short blonde hair). I rate his customer service as pretty good. The other salesperson (I didn't get his name) was quite helpful too. A tick for Sumoto in my books based upon that purchase.

Con said that all Netriders are welcome to come and buy gear at Sumoto and he'll give us a good deal.

For anyone thinking about getting those jeans here's a tip on sizing. I've got Draggin Traffic in size 34. They're a relaxed fit. Hornees are much larger for the same size number. I got size 30 in Hornee. They're a snug (but not tight) fit. They're the same as my size 33 Jag jeans.
  2. Someone recommending Sumoto, that makes an interesting change.
  3. If anyone does anything good then it should be acknowledged.