Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

im looking for a bikini fairing for honda vtr250 can anyone help ?

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by dezmonster, Dec 24, 2009.

1. hey i just brought my vtr250 and was looking into buying a bikini fairing but im not shore where to buy one ? can u please tell me where to start.

cheers dezmonster.
  2. Good God man! Don't do it.

If you want to "gay up" a perfectly good bike just paint it rattle-can pink and save yourself the money.

* Its "sure" by the way.
  3. If you wanna bling out a VTR 2-fiddy, I'd suggest things like chroming the engine covers, black frame, chrome exhaust pipes (with louder muffler), black wheels etc

Just a few subtle things like that

You could even try a Ducati Monster style headlight, but will need to custom mount it
  4. if you want a little screen/fairing, have a look at the "national cycle" range of screens. I had the F18 on my VTR250 for a couple of months
  5. replico fairings in SA i think they are, do a great half bikini fairing, it's a ducati monster style thing, fits both monsters and VTRs, looks good on both as the VTR was styled as a mini monster.

they also make a nice rear hugger for the VTR only place i've ever seen one :)
  6. Yes, yes I can help. Look at this picture, until you feel those silly thoughts going away.