Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Im in sydney!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by waspy, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Oky doke,

I've finally ridden to Sydney (from the Gold Coast)... shoulders are sore from backpack...

Lookin for any cool cats who r up for a ride around here. Based in Cremorne while im here... which will be until maybe this weekend coming or wednesday after...
  2. i cant ride with you cause im bikeless. if u and any other nrs want to meet up for a drink at the longueville hotel on thursday night, most welcome.
  3. Jaq !
    It you post it
    They will come !
  4. thanks james morrison
  5. My condolences.

:p :LOL:
  6. let the games begin !!!!!!

what is the best thing to come out of Melbourne???????????????

the hume highway :rofl: :rofl: :bolt:
  7. so did you take the coast road all the way down? or did you switch over to the new england
  8. mmm

yeah took the coast road all the way...

might try the other roads on the way back.. try and get to cc this week if im back
  9. Hey Daniel, how does old pac sound? :)
  10. Re: mmm

nice... will have to chat over a coffee or two at breakfast on Saturday if your back.
  11. well done waspy....but i'm not countin on seeing u at cc this week......
  12. Kudos on that trip, what are you riding that you can crank all that way?!?!?

I can't make it to the pub i have rehursal on thursdays, but i'll keep looking for a ride in this post.