Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Im in love

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by clarkie, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Yesterday had my bike in for service and was walkng around show room. Had my heart set on a vulcan. But that has now faded into distance. Seen the new xvs1100/a custom. Sat on it took bike out for half hour test ride,loved everything about it.Even sat in chair and started talking prices.But was thinking to myself your dead when you get home.So i whimped out. Bloke in store got pissed told him ill be back with the wife.So went home told wife of my new love and her answer was...... lets get our tax done 1st and if all goes well we will get you your new toy. Yes i said to myself now just need to find a good accountant thats shifty and works in my favour. :grin:

2. So let me get this straight

You're in love with...

1. the bike

2. your wife

3. your accountant

3. well ive been knowen to be a caring sharing fella and there all got holes :LOL: but yest the i love the wife only cuz i know she will read this lol. but the new love is the bike
  4. Sounds like you got the order right Hornet
    :!: :!:
  5. Might want to check out the oil filter. If it's the model I'm thinking of you will have to drop the exhaust to change the filter.
  6. ??? What the....
  7. I'm sure that whatever you decide upon will be worth the effort, even it it's not a triumph :grin:
  8. Killer of dreams!!! tsk tsk tsk - shame on you :( :(
  9. which Vulcan was you looking at, I'm in the same boat the P's are up n time to look around....hows ya Tax thing working....