Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm hooked!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by robbie3786, Oct 16, 2007.

1. OK so i got my Learners permit about 2-3 months ago... i am also the proud owner of a zzr 250 (96)... and i have to say... I'M ADDICTED TO RIDING!

I use it now for EVERYTHING! even if it means multiple trips to woolies (safeway for you victorians) anyways.. just want to to share the love etc... i know now why riding is more meaningful than driving. =D

2. hahaha, I can fit 7 cans of dog food into each saddle bag, a 25 kg bag of dry food strapped ontop of that sideways, 16 rolls of dunny paper into my cotton bag I sling across my back , a 3 litre bottle of milk, 2x1.25 bottles of coke and a few other goodies in the bottom of my tank bag and the top for fruit n veg.... who needs a car :p
  3. I ride to cricket with all my pads and bat, strapped to my back! I must look like a queer in my white pants!!!
  4. if you wear your box while riding, it doesnt count as squidding :LOL:
  5. Across trunk + backpack = 1 trip FTW.
  6. It's fun, hey? :grin:

Welcome to the wonderful world of bikes!
  7. :rofl:.
  8. Yes, riding is "teh shit"
  9. What if I'm only wearing my box??

(I wear jacket gloves and boots though)

10. Haaaahaha I must say I haven't tried that :LOL: So do you wear your cricket helmet instead as well? :grin:
  11. At the start I didnt see the difference in riding from driving(but i dont really drive that often). Until I start to try out a few things and found that it was starting to get addictive. I then rode my bike almost everywhere (unless i know im gonna start drinking).

At the start I'd only had my back pack for storage and it wasnt much. I can only fit like 2 large bags of chips and some chocolate thats all. In the end I manage to find what looked like touring bags that I can tie on to my rack(fits perfectly too). So I bought two(they were $5 each I might add). I did a shopping trip the other day and found I can fit:Bread,3lts of milk,2lt of juice,2cans of dog food,2 large packets of chips and I still have space left.....
  12. Ah, the shopping list of a bachelor. :p

All class!