Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Im hooked :D

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by keithy47, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Just thought id post a quick intro about myself.
    My name is Keith, i live in Sydney. i've been browsing the forum for the past couple of weeks trying to get some gain some knowledge about riding being a total noob.
    So i just got my Learners (first time i ever rode a motorcycle on the weekend and it was awesome!)
    So today i bought myself some riding gear and im really keen now to start looking for a budget 2nd hand bike. Im thinking of getting some kind of naked bike something along the lines of a Honda Spada/VTR250 or maybe a Suziki GS500. But that's about as far as i've gotten

2. Welcome!! If you're interested there are learner days on Saturdays in Homebush as well...
    Good opportunity to practice and meet other biker people.
  3. Hiya Keith, congrats on your L's and welcome to Netrider!!

You'll find good company here mate, lots of poor addicted souls! :grin:
  4. G'day Keith

Fun Ha!
  5. hey keith,

must be doing it tough atm without a bike :p

GL with your search
  6. Welcome mate
  7. Hey Keith,
    Congrats on your L's and welcome to Netrider, a place where many have discovered answers to the many questions regarding riding and other topics (y)

The 3 bikes you've mentioned have been highly recommended countless times, so you won't go wrong with either. Be safe mate, and practise, practise, practise !

Well done !
  8. Welcome, enjoy the addiction.

The VTR250s are nice.
  9. Full marks on the intro mate, and welcome!

10. So i bought my bike today, its a 1989 VT250 Spada 42000kms ventura rack, can't wait for it to be delivered so i can start riding :D
  11. Congrats on the purchase Keith.