Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm gonna have nightmares about this!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Gromit, Mar 24, 2006.

1. [img:400:296:1d00ec64ef]http://i22.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/87/32/e7_1.JPG[/img:1d00ec64ef]

2. :shock: :shock: Ahhhhhhhhhh.................Get it away from me. :shock: :tantrum: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:
  3. My retinas!

What is it? Purple leopard's skin or flowers?

Either way it's like a car crash, you know it's horrible but you can't quite look away...
  4. It looks like the result of eating beetroot and having way too many bourbons :shock:
  5. That bike has a serous disease......needs a transformation quickly!!!
  6. :shock: :shock: :shock: AAAAaggrrrreeee the pain!!! What in gods name is that???!!

Whoever painted that has committed a mortal sin against humanity. That is by far the most hideous paintjob I’ve ever seen.
  7. It's not paint, it's fur... and thats the quickest and easiest way to hide road rash on a bike. Doesn't make it any better now... it's still an atrocity.
  8. I like it.

its diffrent and weird but i recken it looks good.
  9. Someone hasn't taken there Meds! :shock:
  10. I can't believe no one has made reference to "pimp". Shame above posters, shame! ;)

11. It seems that everytime someone posts a pic of a bike with a hideous fur coating,tiger striped paint job or something similar it's a SUZUKI!!! What is it with suzuki riders and bad ideas???
  12. :shock:

ive been sitting here just staring for a looooooooooong time. I am for once speechless. Gobsmacked. I inhale to say something and I just make some kind of grunting noise.

hmmm perhaps stunned mullet sums me up right now?

13. I wonder if it bounces...
  14. There was an equally hideous flouro orange spotted fur covered CBR400 that rode in with Me, Dale and a few others a few years ago.

It isn't always suzuki's :)
  15. How could you possibly hate a bike that much to do THAT to it??
  16. It is only a GSX750F. I believe the F stands for Family...which really contradicts this treatment...maybe it's owned by a gay Ulysees member? :LOL: