Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

i'm coming to victoria

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by tanyathecheeky, Dec 31, 2005.

1. ok I have three weeks off.. 12th feb to 6th march.. so i'm loading the zx6 up and hitting the road..

i want to meet lots of you guys .. will try to make it to coffee but would maybe get lost on the way? :p

suggestions of which way to go to get there? I want to do all the good roads..
  2. If you've got the time I strongly suggest coming down through the snowies rather than the coast road or the Hume.
  3. You can't come to Melb, the border is closed :p

Do you have an evening free where we can organise a dinner?
  4. yeah you will die of boredom if you come down the newell/hume ... come down the coast ... if you go to the racv site
    you can plan your trip using this .... you dont have to be a member either will even suggest places to stay
    good luck and safe ride
  5. Yes Vic, I'd be stoked if we could do a ride? and/or a dinner :D
    I'm open at this time.. i was thinking of port macquarie (the oxley) then canberra, down to melb via wang etc, melb, then back to sydney.. The zx6 is rather uncomfortable on highways so i want to avoid them where i can :)

when i sort out what roads i'm going to go via i'll have definite dates.. :D
    thanks cats I'll check it out
  6. If you want to break your journey here, like Jkat and Skuffy have, you're more than welcome.
    I've PMd my mobile number
  7. Done.

Once you get the date nailed, we'll do the rest.