Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

im back....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by tiny, Jul 5, 2007.

1. ....for the weekend at least. deb: i got ur invite a week and a half after getinig back so i figured i would see u in melb. any way

2. I wish I could come back for the weekend too, those army boys make far too much money!!!! :shock:

I had him for a few days in Canberra, it's soo great to see him and the photo's he took in Timor.

Deb: Please re-brainwash him. His priorities are all screwed up. He's getting a car and not a new bike despite the fact that his restrictions are up too :cry:
    I don't know what happened, please fix him deb. i want to go on fast and furious rides with my little bro!
  3. hey welcome back mate.....well for the weekend atleast

Hows the army lifestyle treating you?

cheers stewy :)
  4. WELCOME BACK!!!!!
    I hope we will see you at coffee tonight, otherwise we will have to catch up over the weekend. Spewin you missed the Engagement party tho :(

Tess - How can one encourage another to ride when one doesn't get out on her own bike enough :? :oops: :cry:

but I'll try ;)
  5. shall i give ur bike a test ride, i promise tho i wont be in the same state as last time and i might even wear a helmut this time
  6. :rofl: I doubt whether it would even start at the moment, but even if it did, the answer would be no :p
    I'll let you SIT on it tho :p:p:p
  7. Hello buddy! Welcome back to Melbourne town (even if just for a bit). :grin:

Listen to your wise sister. Buy a bike, cars are for sissys. :LOL: