Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm back!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by mipearson, May 19, 2006.

1. After a long hiatus of living in the CBD and not owning a bike, I've moved out to North Melbourne, come off my restrictions, and am picking up an '81 CBX750 tonight.

No more waiting in traffic for me, nosir!

As it's been a while I think there's things I've missed. Have the bike tolls on the Citylink come in yet? Have cops started busting people for lanesplitting at stop lights?

I really dont' want to start an argument thread here - it's been done - but I want to know what to expect as I've been in the cage and the pushy for nearly a year now.
  2. Welcome back.
    No Citylink tolls for bikes and according to the latest AMCN no laws banning lanesplitting, yet.
  3. Welcome back, indeed.
    The CBX-750, eh, I always did like the twin-headlight look, although whether they were any good, I guess you're about to find out :grin:
  4. Hey, it's a crapbike until I get some money together. I'm not asking for "good" just "moves forward, steers, and stops".

I mean the thing cost me less than $1500, you can't ask for much, can you?
  5. Hey there!!

Welcome back!!!!! :grin:

Did you find a good housemate in the end?
  6. Welcome back :grin: