Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm back......

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by stefank, Jul 19, 2016.

1. OK, I'm back, with a new toy. The last one had an unfortunate scrape down the road a couple of months ago as a result of trying to avoid a driver who couldn't obey the road rules. New toy:

20160701_122409.

• Winner Winner x 10
  2. What a beauty, stefankstefank

You can't go wrong with one of these.

Enjoy :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Good to see you back on forum after a crash stefankstefank. :] What happened? I agree with MickMick; they're a great bike and it looks excellent in silver with the sump guard and crash bars. It'll be good to see some photos when you get out and about with it.

4. So far so good. I've only got 500 k on it in two weeks, but the weather here in Tasmania has been rather less than ordinary. But tomorrow looks good!

• Like Like x 2
  5. I had a turkey start to do an illegal turn in front of me (right after a blind corner), and obviously didn't get the thing sufficiently straightened up before emergency braking, as I then had the back of the bike overtaking the front......

6. Congrats on the new bike, The Silver Duck:woot: Nice choice. By the time we are there next february stefankstefank it'll be well and truly run in and ready to join us on a leg of our Tassie Tour. Any plans for any mods to the new toy?

7. That sounds like a plan NedNed I'll probably just get a bit of luggage. It seems quite loud enough for a person of my advanced years.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's no way to go about arranging a new bike is it. :-( Still, now that you've got it it'll do the asphalt and the dirt and take you all over the place.

• Agree Agree x 1