Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I'm back

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by dan_man_x, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Hey all, it's been about 7 years since I've owned a bike. My original bike was a Kawasaki VN250, but I just got home from putting a deposit on a new Suzuki GS500.

I was looking around for a bike for the last couple of weeks and thought... I wonder if I can remember my net rider login, and I'll check who's got a bike for sale on there.

Well, luckily enough, I noticed a post that mentioned the $1500 off the GS500... And here we are. It'll be mainly a daily commuter. I'll take delivery next Saturday most likely. So, looking forward to cruising with you guys soon!

Cheers,
    Dan

• Like Like x 1
  2. G'day, welcome back and enjoy the GS.

3. Welcome back Dan. If you take delivery early enough then Saturday morning practice in Elwood. :) Come and say hello.

4. I'll attempt to pick up the bike early and cruise down to Elwood. I'll see if I can convince the wife that I need the practice. It has been something like 6 years since I've ridden a bike (far too long). The wait until Saturday is making me crazy!

5. Yes I know that feeling.