Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by sir_b, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Astounding. But it doesn't explain why teal always look hideous.
  2. I don't know if i'm being skunked or not?? It's a bit like the magician show on TV; they can do anything with cameras. I'd like to see the tests done in real life before I'm convinced. But it is fascinating nonetheless!
  3. I think that the background definitely influences your perception - otherwise why would an Across look hideous in any colour... :LOL: :LOL:
  4. There must be something wrong with;
    1. my eyes
    2. my computer screen
    3. my brain, or
    4. all of the above, cos none of them seemed to do ANYTHING!
  5. LOL, I thought I was being skunked too, so I did the paper-with-holes-to-the-screen test (quicker and nastier than a screen-grab-photoshop-side-by-side test) and didn't just rely on their pull-down-box thing. It's real.

Were you clicking on them and opening them up, or just looking at the little thumbnails?

6. This is amazing stuff, My partner is a Psycology student that has just finished an assigment on the Herman Grid illusion, and as I am lucky enough to get to proff read all her work, I know all about receptive fields and ganglion cells etc. It is facinating stuff. :shock:

7. Now you're my kind of proof reader! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. LOL, nice pickup Mark ;)

9. AHA, that might make a difference! (I did say there may be something wrong with my brain!!)

And, yeah, nice proff reading, Mark!!