Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

IKEA

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by rs101, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Mitsubishi are closing down but we now have a new competitor!

Media Release:

IKEA has announced its intention to start selling cars.

Car.

allenkey.

2. :LOL: :LOL: Nice one.

3. Is anyone else looking at that and thinking "that'd be a fun challenge?"

4. FinishedIkeaCar.

Okay, next challenge?

5. Next Challenge:
    Assemble:
    aVvtBQ9.

To guide you, here is a picture of our finished product:

aVvtQO0.

6. :rofl: :rofl:
    Hope the instructions are not in chinese :shock:

7. :rofl:

8. Actually I was thinking what a bastard it'd be if you left a bit in the box and didn't notice till the very end.

9. I must admit, it really is a good picture, perfect idea of the number of different parts and systems packed into one leat little package.

10. I'm with you.

11. If you'd gotten that far... I bet all of us would still try and drive it anyway.

12. LOL

I hate getting crap from IKEA that you have to put together, I'd rather just take the one off the floor and pay less - it's a win win situation :grin:

13. Two kits like that and you got a fun race on your hands.

14. 2% of parts left after assembly is acceptable provided you cross your fingers on the first few runs. Near enough is good enough isn't it?

It's a good idea to have a few nuts and screws in you pocket when you visit the mechanics, donate them to him in his parts tray. Its called recycling.