Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

If you were riding in the hills this morning

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by twistngo, Dec 25, 2015.

1. wipe that grin of your face

ho ho ho

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Well..I'm planning to go for a quick spin before it gets hotter or more Windier..

Well..just planning at this stage. :D

3. Double Demerits from midnight last night to the end of January: there won't be much riding done in NSW this holidays....

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Double demerits are effective in the red sections of this photo, the yellow being the time the police presence will be in effect. Holiday riding still possible :) image.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. To further add, the actual police report with details

News

Ride safe!

6. The windier the better :D

7. Meh, I don't let that stop me but I hope your right.
    Nasho was deserted yesterday! :happy:

8. 10 hours on the bike on Saturday with some mates. Still recovering, but still feel sorry for the NSW crew.

9. Don't feel sorry for us. Double Demerits only lasts a week, you guys need to put up with coppers hiding in bushes and getting pinged for 3km/h over year round!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Hi Folks,
    Agree - double demerits ( & of course, double fines ) sucks little round things - revenue raising exercise.

Looking for contacts / riders in WA - metro area.
    Not interested in huge runs with dozens of bikes - just small groups no more than 5 or 6.
    I ride a pig - Harley 1200 custom sport.
    It's all I can afford, so it'll have to do.

Mazza