Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

If you were a motorbike, what would you be?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by sonja, Aug 22, 2006.

1. I think I'd be a Kawasaki GPX 250 - not the biggest, prettiest, or the best, but pretty reliable overall, and if you push it hard enough, it'll scream like nothing else.

:LOL:

2. 675, looks HOT, nice slim line looks, goes fast when you want it to and a hot ride :grin: And howls soooo nice!

3. A 1949 Triumph, I guess :LOL:

4. A bmw of some description, maybe the new streetfighter one. Quiet, solid, sober, distinctive, built (lol yeah i'm a tool), not the quickest sprinter but got a temper when pushed and quietly intelligent.

5. I'd be a Monsta. :cool:

6. I think I would have to be whatever sort of bike Jessica Simpson wants to ride :cool:

7. I hav no idea.... maybe a pocket bike :LOL:

8. That's cute.

9. maybe a monkey bike ..

10. would be a streetfighter of anykind-- tuned up-- blinged up--crazy stunt machine--- not many people would appreciate the looks but those who do and could handle it--- will dream about it forever!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

11. Yamaha R7.

Gun metal silver with 'koma' down the side in black and a single Yamaha logo on the front.
    Elusive, different, and no one really understands why.

12. I reckon a z1000. It's a bit different and wild but still within the norm. Enough to not get labelled as weird. (well maybe sometimes :D)

13. Triumph Rocket.

Simply too much for some people.

14. I reckon I would be a MV Augusta F4. They are sexy fast when they need to be, and overally reliable. Also, then I could eat Duc's for breakfast :LOL:

15. A big cc scooter,

strong down low

goes all day

comfy to ride in many positions

16. I would have to say a Ducati 999 with termi pipes.

A smooth ride, turns heads and loud (always heard)

17. I'd say a Harley.

An easy life, I'd get polished more times than I'd get ridden. :grin:

Also I've always enjoyed being driven around in the back of a ute. :LOL:

18. I'd definitely be a GTR. Quiet, Strong, massively overbuilt, well engineered, heavy, looks O.K, if a bit different. Able to impress with performance that exceeds first appearance. Reliable and fairly simple. Does the job very well with minimum fuss.
    Maybe we choose in a motorcycle what we perceive ourselves to be?
    I have to get myself a GPX 250! :shock:

Regards, Andrew.

19. Be a gpx250? bah, not likely, being dropped left & right and being sold whenever i make a bit of funny noise.

vtr1000 maybe? guts of torque, a lazy revver, plenty of rest stops as you run outta fuel under every 200kms ;-)

20. Yeah, a Monster Dark I think: built out of leftover parts, not to everyone's taste, kinda post-apocalyptic and Mad Max but with a sweet V-twin note and handling to die (or kill) for.