Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

If you love transformers, say I

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Karaman, Jun 21, 2007.

1. #1 Karaman, Jun 21, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. not bad not bad at all..
  3. Each day I have to wait for this movie is another soiled pair of underdurps.
  4. Dont worry Lozmeister, our salvation will come next week!
  5. #5 ronin11, Jun 21, 2007
    uber I.. you want a geek night.. i got the entire first 8 series of transformers AND the movie on DVD. Ive also got the original optimus prime toy sitting in a box never been opened, rth quite a bit f cash these days.
    im hanging out like an addict for this movie, SOOO cant wait. ill be going gold classnext friday. and if its shit. you read about the massacre in the paper the next day.

couple different utube links

the secon one is really well done, and oh so geeky.

okay, so i think my second link might be a repost ie the thread geeeeeeeek. ill leave the link in though, or the people that dont see theother thread, or see this one first.
  6. #6 Karaman, Jun 22, 2007
    Argh! too bad i live in Perth lol. Original movie was, still is, freaking badass, they just dont make animation like that anymore....Looking back at some of the old 80's/90's cartoons, they seriously had some ideas back then and very talented artists, nothing but crap today spewing out from japan.

90's cartoons: (5 Parts)

80's cartoons: (7 Parts)

OMFG! Chuck Norris cartoon! And afterwards a Mr. T one lol. Theres also the Transformers intro in this one later on too :grin:
  7. I've been pissing everyone off at work by singing "The touch" every time I hear anything about the transformers.

And its good to see I'm not the only one with them on DVD
  8. "I've got the touch..... I've got the powwweeeerrrrrr.....YEAH!!!"

Just got the music hehe :p :cool:
  9. [​IMG]

:cry: please god dont let it suck...
  10. im gunna have to sit and watch the cartoon movie now.. im not gunna get to see the new movie till sunday.. so pissed off.
  11. In the words of Ali G....

I'm so glad to see that nerds are finally taking over Hollywood. Now all we need is a movie about Bananaman.
  12. or dangermouse... :wink:
  13. Centurions! One of the coolest shows back when i was a kid.