Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

if you have lost your license.

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by carpathian, Jun 13, 2009.

  1. are you allowed to still take your bike on a track day

  2. Don't ask us, ask the people running the ride-day. The answer, if you are disqualified, is probably a resounding NO.
  3. From the Phillip Island Ride Days site...

    To participate in Phillip Island Ride Days you must hold a current license for the motorcycle you are to ride. Whilst competition (MA) licenses are valid, learners permits are not. If you are unsure whether or not you hold the correct license to ride the track, contact our office for more information on 1300 793 423, or via email info@Phillipislandridedays.com.au.
  4. At all the tracks in NSW they say you must have a licence... but I've never had to show my licence to anyone there.

    Not sure if they check them down south thou.
  5. You lost your license already??? :eek: :shock:

    Phillip Island is a definite no For some silly reason it's classed as a public road, so you need to have a license that is appropriate for your bike.

    Broadford have been a bit more open minded, but best to get the official version from Champions.

    Join us up at Broady for a trackday on the 20th ;)
  6. In racing you shouldn't lose your MA licence if you lose your road licence.

    After all all those under 18's don't have a road licence yet and are allowed to race.........