Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

If you bought Joe Rocket gear between May and July plz read

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Azz, Jul 6, 2006.

1. I did my licence course at HART last month and got a voucher for a FREE pair of Joe Rocket Ballistic Gloves.
    Condition (there's always a condition :wink: ): when you spend $249 or more on Joe Rocket products at an authorise Joe Rocket stockist. Voucher only valid only for product purchased on and between 1st May 2006 - 1st July 2006 and voucher must be submitted before 31st August...

I haven't purchased any Joe Rocket gear so I can't use this voucher, if anyone has spent more than $249 on Joe Rocket products from one of the authorised stockists as per the above link, let me know and I'll pass on the voucher so that someone gets to benefit from it :cool:
  2. Very generous offer Aaron, it would be a shame to see it go to waste.:)

With all the new riders around I am sure someone would meet the criteria.
  3. Well I was lazy... I meant to post this up before the 1st July just to give those people thinking about buying the gear some incentive :oops:

anyways, I'm sure someone on this forum has spent $250+ on Joe Rocket gear in that timeframe?? If someone has and they let me know then they can score themselves a FREE pair of gloves :cool:
  4. I'd change the topic to "If you bought Joe Rocket gear between May and July please read"

People who just bought joe rocket gear might not care about reading a thread about free gear :)
  5. and here i was thinking i could get some free gloves :LOL:
  6. Done and done... :oops:
    well you can if you can get your hands on a receipt from between May-July for more than $250 of Joe Rocket gear... :wink:
  7. :cry: i bought my joe rockt textile soit (razor) in March .... doesnt qualify.... bollocks!!!! oh well.. i jsut bought new gloves anyway but would offer receipt if it fit in time frame :( doh....
  8. I almost bought Joe Rocket leathers back in late April so would've missed out still... ended up buying these Dainese leathers instead
  9. So i guess what your reeally need is a list of netriders who bought JR gear recently (and still have the reciept :) )
  10. Not a list, I only have 1 voucher... if anyone from here or knows of anyone that has bought JR gear between 1st May - 1st July '06 then all they need to do is let me know and they can score a free pair of gloves...

11. Wow, professional photographer, you ain't! :wink: :p :p
  12. Hey I didn't take those photo's :oops: they were taken by Will, the ex-Netrider that I bought them from!! I haven't taken any photo's of them so they were the only shots that I had that I could post
  13. Hmm. fascinating.. How do you claim the gloves? Just go into the stockist and get one or do you have to send it in?
  14. Pick me! Pick me!

I bought a pair of Joe Rocket leather pants on 29th June. My dog chewed half the receipt though. I wonder if that will be a problem :)
  15. Nah you have to fill out the form that's on the back of the voucher and attach the receipt and send it in... they have to receive it before 31st August!!

They only accept original receipts and forms/vouchers... just make sure you keep a copy for your own record
  16. Don't know if they'll accept it, depends on how much of the receipt you still have?? It'll have to show where you bought it (and has to be from an authorised JR stockist as listed in my OP), when you bought it and how much you paid... as long as it shows that stuff then you're fine!!

Just let me know if your receipt shows the above and if it does I'll send the voucher out your way :cool:
  17. It does have all that information. She just chewed the bottom section with totals etc.

I would really appreciate the voucher - very generous of you indeed! :)
  18. That's cool, just sent you a PM... enjoy your FREE gloves when you get them :cool:

19. woooooooooooooooot! See my wishing all the best for you and your bike did pay off!!!!! :grin: :cool: :grin: :grin:

Awesome stuff!