Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

If that can be missed...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by say_wat, Sep 16, 2007.

1. :rofl:
    thats farked! :grin:
  2. Its sooo good, because you can see it happening before they even turn in, :LOL:
  3. It's actually not that funny, some of those impacts were pretty big. Drivers side too.
    And if there were any roads like that around here I'd avoid them completely, in some of those clips those trains/trams are flying.
  4. It's a reminder to us bikers, never to ride in the blindspot.
  5. If people choose not to look in their mirrors, then it's not my fault if I fall off my chair laughing :LOL: .
  6. rofl ... I agree..... im still rofl'ing
  7. moved wrong forum

Cheers :cool:
  8. lol how the hell can you miss that in your blind spot :?
  9. Hah!

Not funny?

After two decades of "Sorry mate I didn't see you" type close calls, it's f#*king hilarious :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .
  10. Dude,
    mirrors seem to be over rated in that video,
    but have to say OUCH.

11. Best video I've seen today :grin:
  12. how do you think i feel?

it's much better when the careless person at fault hits something bigger then them than something smaller.

those drivers were an accident waiting to happen. it was going to happen to them sooner or later and im glad to see them go into something bigger.

personally, i would preffer to be the one who suffers from fault of my own. those guys were lucky they didnt hurt someone else.

13. Good call, shame those wise words have to be the product of personal experience.
  14. Probably the most sensible thing I have seen you post.

I think that sums it up perfectly.

15. haggismaen wrote

thanks mate, certain things do give perspective. well said as always haggismaen.

cheers :cool: