Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

If tac had a sense of humour

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by peter-reebok, Jun 1, 2012.

1. #1 peter-reebok, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Instead of drivel protecting peoples right to not look.

First pedestrians that dont look and it is the cars fault, then drivers that dont look and its the riders fault.

Would this have got greater acceptance?

• Like Like x 5
  2. That ad's brilliant.
    Shame the TAC won't make something like that, it might actually be liked.
  3. Me likes!
  4. Hahahahahahahahaha
  5. Sadly TAC aren't what you could call ( insert witty / smart / supportive / proactive word )

It is truly staggering the difference between the TAC's piss poor efforts, and the intelligent, thoughtful, engaging, proactive efforts of their pommy cousins
  6. I LIKE it.
  7. haha, funny ad.
  8. hahahaha
  9. Yet another totaly unrealistic ad from a road safety organisation....my mother never wears a dressing gown over her leather bondage gear. FFS, will they ever get it right !!!
  10. As an aside but still on topic I think did you notice at the end of the ad that it is National ride to work day on Monday 18th June in the UK.

Thoughts on doing the same here ?
  11. I believe there's one for cyclists in October - something you might like to look at Jem is whether Victoria could/should have a motorcycle awareness week like NSW, ACT, NT etc.

I understand there's a problem because Victoria in October is just chockers with other motorcycling activity - but perhaps it's worth a thought in the future.
  12. Ha ha - great ad - very clever!
  13. Hi Adam,

Thanks, I am going to have a look into an awareness week for Vic then.

Will start a thread on it when I have done some research.

Cheers Jeremy
    • Like Like x 1
  14. This is so pro motorcycle, and so clever.
    I would be wrapped to see TAC do such ads, instead of...

'motorbikes?..fek 'em...they're responsible for their own safety, not us drivers'

Edit : more angry now... Will someone please jam this ad up the TAC's bosses arsk, please!
    Or cut in onto a cd and jam it down his fekking neck!!!
    I really am fed up, sick and tired of having to suffer these bastards!

Feel better now.
  15. ride to work day is international. most riders don't in Melbourne on the day because they are fair weather fags and it's mid june
  16. #16 peter-reebok, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    I ride every day. Mc is my chosen form of transport. See plenty of others every day who think the same.

17. Haha that was clever.
  18. Great ad. Can someone shove this down TAC's throat please?
  19. Perhaps we should make it a non-splitting/filtering day to show drivers what it would be liek without us on the road.
  20. Make sure we do that in spring. Not enough riders in winter.