Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

If politicians were motorcycles...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by TonyE, Aug 29, 2005.

1. I see John Howard as something like the very first XS1 Yamaha.

A conservative design (parallel twin) brought just enough up to date to appear acceptable (overhead cam).

Looks OK on paper but in reality is evil and unpredictable (XS1 "hinged frame" :LOL: )

Kin Beasley would probably have to be a Harley Fat Boy. Apart from the obvious, a little slow, pretty comfortable and the same design recycled for the past few years.

TonyE

2. I can see this thread going for MANY pages!!!

3. Tony, John Howard in his current guise is more like the 1977 XS-650. The bugs have been worked out, solid and reliable, severe vibration as an inevitable consequence of the design, and only in need of a fork brace to promote decent handling!

4. Amanda Vandstone - Honda ATC200 Trike.

Spongy, brightly coloured and with a tendency to roll on you and crush something sensitive.

5. peter garrett would be some sort of naked bike

6. Bob Brown...... no, words fail me........

7. :LOL: :LOL:
    I think something like the Chairman's SR500. When it moves it shakes something awful and makes a fair bit of noise.

8. A pink Across???

:p :p

9. ...with knobblies.

10. as Kahmal used to say "Why are people so cruel?"......

11. Marushin Lilac?

12. Tony Abbott- Honda NC50 Express.

Pissy little shitbox that makes a whole lot of noise and nothing to show for it. :D